Grass Pavers are special honeycomb style hollow blocks with grass growing in the holes used for construction of permeable pavements rather than gravel, asphalt, cement, concrete blocks or traditional pavers.
After a sub-base is laid, the grid of grass pavers is laid. Soil is filled in the holes of the grid and grass is planted in them. The final product is a grass covered structure which you can drive over and park on. This system protects the grass roots, as well as reducing storm water runoff, resulting in a very durable grass driveway.
· Reduce hard paved surface- more than 50% of the covered area will be grass
· Reduce reflected heat gain- Grass will absorb the heat
· Increase water percolation
· Create stimulating pattern
· Superior Finish- Made with rubber formwork
· Supports medium and heavy vehicular traffic- With a depth of 40 mm and a concrete grade of M30
· Driveways & Parking spaces
· Walkways and paths
· Parking lots
· Golf cart paths
· Emergency and fire lane access.
· Erosion control
· Drainage channels
Click on the images below to zoom in.